SELECT CONTENT

Revenge - Discussion

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revenge - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Revenge - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:15 pm

So it looks like the wedding that starts season 2 will be Emily's (Realmanda)! I wasn't sure about that one but I guess so. I wonder how many episodes will go back leading up to that point. I guess it was about 2/3 of the season before we got to the actual engagement party in season 1. Maybe this will be similar.. no idea

http://www.spoilersguide.com/revenge/season-2-spoilers-a-wedding-and-a-mystery-groom/

Last edited by iheart_vino on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add word)

Back to top Go down

Post by Krispi Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:41 pm

I also read on a spoiler site (don't remember when....it was Revenge that actually started me looking at spoiler sites for ANYTHING)...that there may be ANOTHER love interest showing up so trying to figure that Emily is marrying Jack or back with Daniel might not be the choices!!! I too hope hope hope that when they take breaks they aren't as long but omg, waiting until the END of September is going to be just painful to say the least...(and I think I have now said it enuf to be annoying....) giggling
Krispi
Krispi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:10 pm

I remember seeing that too! That would definitely explain the need for them to have a bunch of flashback episodes leading up to the wedding to show how the heck they got there!

I'm not sure how I feel about her marrying someone other than Jack but maybe I'll change her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by scarlet_sage7 Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:04 pm

I thought about Krispi's comment about the need to make Jack's character a tad smarter. I think his character has been set up that way so that he stays untainted by all the evil and craziness. But his character's "love is blind" attitude in Season 1 was a bit over the top. So I agree, Krispi.

On another note, if Jack's character needs to wise up a bit, Daniel's character has been naive and clueless. I never found Daniel to be that attractive for that reason. It's Team Jack for me.

On thinking about the wedding, I bet RA does marry someone else--but only as part of her plot to exact revenge--and only because FauxManda will still have her hooks into Jack. I bet FA will disappear right before she is due to deliver, again driving Jack to near madness. FA is a classic psychopath and "the disappearing act" is part of that psychological profile. She is also a tool in the greater plot, perhaps in cahoots with or controlled by Takeda. Hide and watch.

If Jack and RA hooked up in Season 2, it would be anti-climatic for Season 3, as I understand a Season 3 is also in the works. I'm thinking they will get married right before ABC decides to retire the series, whenever that is. I could be wrong, but that's my prediction. The way they have spun the story line, I cannot see RA marrying (for love) anyone but Jack.

scarlet_sage7

Female Posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Krispi Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:00 pm

I'm just not sure about the whole RA/Jack thing to tell the truth...they were charming companions as children and have a love for each other that even if clueless Jack doesn't know the RA from FA, he knows SOMETHING is off...after all, he was drawn to RA in the beginning before she had to shove him away....they really haven't had time as ADULTS to see if they would mesh in an adult relationship and not as carefree children, drawn by Sammy!! I actually was probably one of only a handful of fans that actually liked her with Daniel and kind of had hopes she really had feelings for him...she might have had a fondness for him before he turned all evil like the family!! He pretty much killed that off....I have always wondered what the whole story of FA really is...we know she will kill, but she did it for RA, who I think she has a kind of love for. I think they were hinting that the two of them had had a relationship while in Juvie perhaps? or maybe FA wanted it to be so? and maybe RA milked that to get her help....I hope that season 2 fills in some of the time RA spent getting ready to "go all revengy!!" and how she got hooked up with Takeda is something that sure hasn't been explained....there is much story line for us fanatics to wait for and chew over isn't there!!! No matter how it goes or which way the writers swing us, I'll go gladly!

When I have heard or watched clips of the actors in interviews, the Jack actor actually sounds kinda clueless in real life and the Daniel character much smarter...of course currently he and RA are an item in real life, but who knows if that will stick past their summer vacation!! I also like the actor who plays Daniel (sorry don't remember his name and too lazy to go find it) and his accent in real life!! How they don't slip is beyond me....
Krispi
Krispi

Back to top Go down

Post by scarlet_sage7 Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:41 pm

Krispi wrote:I have always wondered what the whole story of FA really is...we know she will kill, but she did it for RA, who I think she has a kind of love for. I think they were hinting that the two of them had had a relationship while in Juvie perhaps? or maybe FA wanted it to be so? and maybe RA milked that to get her help...

There was an episode where there was a flashback where one of the juvie counselors advised RA to make friends with FA as a way of protecting herself. So that's where that relationship developed.

I'm not so sure FA killed for RA. It had the appearance of that, but I think again that FA had a deeper purpose that is tied to Takeda and possibly that Americon group. I think that girl is creepers! She certainly plays the psychopath role very well.

So are you saying you think FauxManda is bisexual? I never thought of that but you might be right.

scarlet_sage7

Back to top Go down

Post by scarlet_sage7 Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:48 pm

Krispi wrote:I actually was probably one of only a handful of fans that actually liked her with Daniel and kind of had hopes she really had feelings for him...she might have had a fondness for him before he turned all evil like the family!! He pretty much killed that off....

Actually, Krispi, there are a LOT of people who loved RA with Daniel. I see it in various comment boards everywhere.

So my question for this group is, do you think RA had genuine feelings for Daniel? If so, how much do you think she felt for him? Or do you think it was all put on as part of her plan to marry into the family? RA is so cold and calculating, I have never fully understood what she really felt about Daniel.

scarlet_sage7

Back to top Go down

Post by Krispi Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:53 pm

I thought maybe so on the bisexual thing with FA....BUT, I do now remember now that you jog my brain, the part about making friends to protect herself...I had forgotten that...It was just some of the interaction between the two of them that sort of gave a couple of us the idea that perhaps they had a closer more personal bond than just buddies....I wonder if there is a tie in on the Americon thing....oh golly there are so darn many ways to go and branches off each one of them....that is why those writers are so clever...look at us here dissecting ever little nuance of the show that won't be back for a couple of months....we will all be in straight jackets babbling to ourselves "team jack" "team unknown" "white haired man" before we ever find out what happens!!
Krispi
Krispi

Back to top Go down

Post by Krispi Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:56 pm

I never could decide if she had real feelings...one week I thought yes, the next week no....her face when victoria told daniel she was "raped" by DC was pretty telling about what she was feeling at THAT moment! Then the couple of times she starts to soften...most definitely when she went to the bar to see Jack, wham back comes that stiff resolve to stay on the path (well this time thanks to the coming bundle of joy)...and why is Takeda so stuck on her completing her revenge...we don't know what HIS story is either
Krispi
Krispi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:18 pm

I'm anxious to see how she first became associated with Takeda as well. How long after being released from the institution did she first meet Takeda? Will be interesting to see.

I think RA really did start to fall for Daniel, and even admitted it to Nolan at one point didn't she? But once Daniel started to turn into his father she easily snapped back into the mindset of seeking revenge on the Grayson family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krispi Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:33 pm

iheart_vino wrote:I'm anxious to see how she first became associated with Takeda as well. How long after being released from the institution did she first meet Takeda? Will be interesting to see.

I think RA really did start to fall for Daniel, and even admitted it to Nolan at one point didn't she? But once Daniel started to turn into his father she easily snapped back into the mindset of seeking revenge on the Grayson family.

yep, my feelings exactly....I thought maybe she was viewing him fondly at least...but boy when family came out...I started hearing the music from Psycho in my head (the shower scene of course, unless I am dating myself)
Krispi
Krispi

Back to top Go down

Post by Krispi Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:41 pm

so I just see on the Revenge posting on Facebook that Emily Thorne should be on Bachelorette...talk about two worlds colliding!! I haven't read it yet tho so have no idea what it is about...
Krispi
Krispi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Revenge - Discussion

+16
disneychick