SELECT CONTENT

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Wed May 29, 2013 9:25 pm

"An Engagement and a Song"

Ben and Tim find love in the shocking season finale!

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:45 pm

Any idea at what time tomorrow will the finale be available to view online? I have been watching in the middle of the day but really want to watch when it becomes available and I don't know at what times the others were posted online for viewing. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers Empty Re: Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by noobsleuth Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:51 pm

I'm EST and usually NBC has it up by noon and Hulu has it up by 1pm. If you get Xfinity OnDemand they put it up at midnight last week. Hope that helps!

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:40 pm

Thanks Noobs..can't wait to see it..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:43 am

ahhh I wish I knew to check OnDemand earlier, it's up... the only problem is that we can't fast forward through certain OnDemand shows, and RFL is one of those shows. BOO! I'll see how long I can stay awake, it,s 2:43 AM here right now haha

Tim is first.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by rose777 Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:09 am

Hey all, I've just watched it and since this is a spoiler thread I'm going to say who they picked.
Ben and Angela
Tim and......................... JENNA!
I'm so disappointed and I'm done with reality bachelor/bachelorette shows. I am disappointed because these shows make you fall for a certain couple only to disappoint you at the end. I wanted Tim and Sara. Nothing against Jenna but they didn't really show and substance for them although it appears they had a strong relationship. Just wish I would have seen it so I could be happy for them. I will admit his song to her was adorable. anyway. I am heart broken. so disappointed. I do wish both couples the best.

rose777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:13 am

I love how the one matchmaker that doesn't charge to match pple got 2 out 3 matches.

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:13 am

OK, after seeing first Sarah and then Jenna in Austin I think Tim will choose Jenna because he's so physical with her. He's drawn to her. (Note I skipped a lot of episodes, I only watched the first two and then the last one, and now the finale.) I think even if his friends said they liked S better he'd still go with J.

My favorite was Hailey so I'm not pulling for one over the other. If he chooses J then I hope she has a true sweetheart personality because lust and looks fade. (Some people say she is too young but Molly Mesnick was 23 or 24 too. It depends on the person, not their age.)

Ugh now we have to see Shandi and Ernesto in Miami. Blah. So they're saving the big reveal for Tim until the end I guess.

ETA: oops I guess the results are out. :) I feel badly for the Sara fans but the man was sooooo attracted to Jenna, I don't think he would've been able to get her out of his head if he chose S or H. It had to be J, and if it doesn't work then it doesn't work, but he had to see if it would work.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:23 am

I'm dying to know what happened with ben and how he went from being soo into Allie to proposing to Angela. Can't wait to watch!!! thanks for the spoiler info... I like reading everyone's thoughts :)

Not surprised Donald Trump paid for the ring. Lol

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:51 am

What a GREAT proposal! Do we know if Ben and Angela are still together?
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by maighread Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:59 am

Didn't one of the contestants (Tarryn, I think?) say there would be a 'tell all' at the end of the last episode? That didn't happen.

I'll check NBC.com later, maybe they'll add it as one the extra clips.

“The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image. Otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them.” - Thomas Merton
maighread
maighread

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:18 am

My final thoughts:

1) Sara had the classiest exit I've ever seen on a show like this. She thought it would be her and I believe she was truly broken hearted but she was so sweet and kind to him after she learned his decision.

2) The song Tim wrote for Jenna is super sweet and cute. :)

I'm looking forward to hearing updates about the couples now that they're free but first I must sleep.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

+29
Brill
lovinlife
jurystillout
Emzzzy
kcooksey