SELECT CONTENT

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 6 Empty Re: Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:10 am

Wait-A-Minute wrote:
kcooksey wrote:please tell me that tweet is not true. I want ben and angela together !

it's true. they are not together. ben said it via twitter in a very plain and simple tweet.

Bummer! Oh well ... just like Shandi, I thought that Angela was a class act when listening to her on AfterBuzz.

On the surface it seems that Ben's crazy to let her go but who knows who did the breaking.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 6 Empty Re: Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:30 am

I'm not surprised Tim picked Jenna and that they are still together. It was obvious she was the only one he was falling in love with. I think they make a cute couple. I'm also not surprised that they are the only couple out of the 3 to still be together. I didn't think Ben was that into Angela or something wasn't totally right with the two of them. I thought Ernesto did like Shandi a lot but Ernesto seems like the type of guy that just doesn't fall in love.

Also I just have to vent that the Allie chic is so annoying. Can't believe she made it to F2. I wonder what Ben thinks of all her outbursts. Also the Matt guy is really annoying. He was really mean to Kari, Jenna and Tarryn but he had the most psycho girl (Allie). I'm glad Tarryn said what she said to him. He's an idiot.

I'm surprised by the people who liked Sara for Tim. She was a nice person but her personality was like a 50 year old mom. everytime she started talking I would cringe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:59 am

welcomebanner treschicas!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:02 am

BKay wrote: welcomebanner treschicas!

Thanks!!!

None of my friends are watching the show so I'm glad these forums exist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:06 am

Treschicas, glad you found this one! I hope you'll stick around and watch the bachelorette with us!

Back to top Go down

Post by Emzzzy Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:55 am

Agree treschicas, Sara is a nice woman, but I still think she was like Tim's mom and not his girlfriend, it was no fun watching them together. As far as Tim and Jenna, I actually thought they looked like a true love story. I could see all the compatibility. They were hot. Ben just didnt have it with any of his girls. Nor did Ernesto. Something watching this show has taught me is that really successful hunks can be really inexperienced about dating since they spent their time working hard. I hope Ben finds a great girl one day.

Emzzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:27 am

Can someone post a link to Angela's blog? :)

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 6 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:28 am

I missed it. Who was the silver dressed girl?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:49 pm

Angela was in silver

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:17 pm

jurystillout wrote:Can someone post a link to Angela's blog? :)

Here's link but her new one has yet to post.

http://www.cupidspulse.com/category/reality-tv-couples/ready-for-love/
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinlife Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:05 pm

Did anyone hear that there was trouble with Jenna and Tim? A girl I work with read it somewhere but I have not seen a thing. She said that someone said she did not go with him to Boca for the concert and someone said that it was strange and someone else said there were problems. Anyone else hear that?
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:19 pm

lovinlife wrote:Did anyone hear that there was trouble with Jenna and Tim? A girl I work with read it somewhere but I have not seen a thing. She said that someone said she did not go with him to Boca for the concert and someone said that it was strange and someone else said there were problems. Anyone else hear that?

Well if they are having problems, they're doing a good job hiding it considering Tim just tweeted a photo of them at a Fall Out Boy concert. Maybe she just decided not to travel with him since it was a short gig? IDK they seem fine to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

+29
Brill
lovinlife
jurystillout
Emzzzy
kcooksey