SELECT CONTENT

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:36 am

Happy and Litta, I loved your thoughts on Tim and Jenna. So many of them were exactly what I had been thinking. I loved watching them fall in love without knowing for a while for sure if the other one was falling, too. I think Jenna knew for sure when she went to the garden, tho. I loved when he told her to come closer to him while they were standing there. I love how he calls her "Little One". : ) The look on his face when he looks at her is priceless. I've never seen it before on any of these shows. The closest I ever saw it was when Brad would look at Em on Brad 2.0. I totally loved the part below that Happy wrote.. I so agree with it!! :yes:

I've also noticed one very interesting and beautiful transformation in Jenna. I don't know how many of you observed her face, but from the first episode, when she introduced herself, to the last final one, when she's on the stage with Tim singing her song, she seems more mature and grown up. There is something in her expression and the eyes that says she's no longer a little girl fresh out of collage
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:30 am

lex, yes it was.

happy, litta Good Post

LoveDovez wrote:Happy and Litta, I loved your thoughts on Tim and Jenna. So many of them were exactly what I had been thinking. I loved watching them fall in love without knowing for a while for sure if the other one was falling, too. I think Jenna knew for sure when she went to the garden, tho. I loved when he told her to come closer to him while they were standing there. I love how he calls her "Little One". : ) The look on his face when he looks at her is priceless. I've never seen it before on any of these shows. The closest I ever saw it was when Brad would look at Em on Brad 2.0. I totally loved the part below that Happy wrote.. I so agree with it!! :yes:
Yes, I agree with you on this one!

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

+29
Brill
lovinlife
jurystillout
Emzzzy
kcooksey
provenceguy