SELECT CONTENT

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Beb Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:37 pm

cantstopwatchin wrote:Just had a chance to watch and have to say those were some of the most amazing proposals on TV. It's too bad the show didn't keep airing so they could've promoted that episode.

I hope Ben and Angela have worked things out b/c boy did he look smitten when he proposed. And Tim, wow, his proposal to Jenna was beautiful. And you know he must've known for a while to have all those accompaniments join him. I was blown away and am happy to know they're still going strong.

Jeeez. must of taken weeks to get that arrangement together huh? Can you say scripted?

Beb

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:49 pm

I can't even find any TV Show on iTune :(

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:03 pm

sophienette wrote:I can't even find any TV Show on iTune :(

Finally watching on NBC using Hotspot. It works!!!

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:39 pm

I so enjoyed this last episode..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:43 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I so enjoyed this last episode..

Me too! I really enjoyed it!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:56 pm

Beb wrote:
maighread wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
MatchMaker wrote:Every single thing about this show is just so WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!! Starting with the whole premise of the show establishing a better track record than the bach/bachette in long term relationships. I guess one can hope for the best regarding Tim and Jenna, Ben and Angela. But I'm not going to hold my breath on the future prospects for these two couples or RFL. Why is it that women like Sara and Allie can see relational stuff so much better than men? Go figure. Maybe I am just WRONG, WRONG, WRONG here and should be apologizing to both Jenna and Angela. Let's just hope that is the case. That I am just so wrong in what I saw. Best wishes to you Tim and Jenna. Ditto Ben and Angela!

Blame the edit ... not the process ...

While we know that Tim & Jenna are together and even happier than on that finale, Ernesto's tweeted that both couples are still together so that means Ben & Angela. Considering that taping ended in mid August ... 10 months have passed so that means RFL actually has beaten Bachelor's track record with many final couples who lasted under six months.

Exactly. There was a lot we simply were not allowed to see, and the edits were done in such a way that it was obvious that RFL wanted to steer the audience in certain directions, to keep interest (relatively) high.

MVMom39forever, Once again, I'm left scratching my head. Please share with us how exactly you came by that bit of information? Not that it's a problem...but there's been so many agendas on this thread...hard to tell what's real and what's not anymore.

Gee, I hate to give up my "insider sources" but let me tell you exactly what I did to find that bit of information.

1. Instead of focusing on work during the day as I should be, I logged onto www.bachandbachettefans.net for a break.
2. I had loved reading/posting about SeanCat during DWTS but since that ended, I decided that I didn't need to read their every tweet in the fan threads AND I wanted to go into Des' season unspoiled so skipped those threads.
3. I kept scrolling down and saw nothing new with other reality couples who I enjoy keeping up with but did notice that there was some active spoiler threads on here for Ready For Love, a show that I had just started watching and was kinda/sorta interested in.
4. I started to read posts and especially the sleuthing posts from Litta & Noobs & Katiebaby and anyone else who offered some great clues as to the ending & current status of three couples. I had no horse in the race, but love a good mystery and am a closeted junkie for reality dating shows.
5. I visited RFL Facebook page and read media interviews given by Ernesto, Ben and Tim promoting show to see if I could share any insight myself
6. I became even more hooked when MissMoore started posting her insights.
7. I started following some of the contestants from Ready for Love on twitter and downloading the RFL AfterBuzz show to listen to while walking my dogs.

And somewhere along the way, I am pretty certain that one of these sources left me with impression that Tim said his relationship with F1 had grown stronger after the finale. Phew! My life sounds a bit pathetic but hope that answers your question.

:WAVEY:
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:03 pm

just saw this funny twitter exchange that shandi had. truth is always stranger than fiction!

Cam Brown ‏@JustCamForShort
I'm going to make my own dating show starring @ShandiFinnessey ... spoiler alert she ends up with the producer

Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey
@JustCamForShort OMG you're hilarious! ;)
4:50 PM - 4 Jun 13 · Details

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by LovesAmber Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:42 pm

Well,
I thought that was a pretty lame ending. Did Tim actually propose? I thought he just gave her a house key.

LovesAmber

Back to top Go down

Post by maighread Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:59 pm

I agree -- that wasn't a proposal from Tim. It was an 'I'm ready to call you my girl. And sleep with you' declaration.

“The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image. Otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them.” - Thomas Merton
maighread
maighread

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:08 pm

Yes. Very classy. Sarcasm intended.

crazyjaney

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:44 pm

crazyjaney wrote:Yes. Very classy. Sarcasm intended.

I am SOOOOO glad this show is done with. In Tim's defense, "once burned, twice shy." He's been married once and it did not work out. I don't blame him for not proposing; it is too soon. Why should he be criticized for doing what hundreds of thousands of young couples do today, including my own children, which is to live with their SO and see how it works. You never really know a person until you live with them on a day to day basis. Look at all the proposals we've seen on Bach/ette. And how many of them worked out? JMHO FWIW.

Last edited by Columbia, MD on Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:35 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Beb wrote:
maighread wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
MatchMaker wrote:Every single thing about this show is just so WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!! Starting with the whole premise of the show establishing a better track record than the bach/bachette in long term relationships. I guess one can hope for the best regarding Tim and Jenna, Ben and Angela. But I'm not going to hold my breath on the future prospects for these two couples or RFL. Why is it that women like Sara and Allie can see relational stuff so much better than men? Go figure. Maybe I am just WRONG, WRONG, WRONG here and should be apologizing to both Jenna and Angela. Let's just hope that is the case. That I am just so wrong in what I saw. Best wishes to you Tim and Jenna. Ditto Ben and Angela!

Blame the edit ... not the process ...

While we know that Tim & Jenna are together and even happier than on that finale, Ernesto's tweeted that both couples are still together so that means Ben & Angela. Considering that taping ended in mid August ... 10 months have passed so that means RFL actually has beaten Bachelor's track record with many final couples who lasted under six months.

Exactly. There was a lot we simply were not allowed to see, and the edits were done in such a way that it was obvious that RFL wanted to steer the audience in certain directions, to keep interest (relatively) high.

MVMom39forever, Once again, I'm left scratching my head. Please share with us how exactly you came by that bit of information? Not that it's a problem...but there's been so many agendas on this thread...hard to tell what's real and what's not anymore.

Gee, I hate to give up my "insider sources" but let me tell you exactly what I did to find that bit of information.

1. Instead of focusing on work during the day as I should be, I logged onto www.bachandbachettefans.net for a break.
2. I had loved reading/posting about SeanCat during DWTS but since that ended, I decided that I didn't need to read their every tweet in the fan threads AND I wanted to go into Des' season unspoiled so skipped those threads.
3. I kept scrolling down and saw nothing new with other reality couples who I enjoy keeping up with but did notice that there was some active spoiler threads on here for Ready For Love, a show that I had just started watching and was kinda/sorta interested in.
4. I started to read posts and especially the sleuthing posts from Litta & Noobs & Katiebaby and anyone else who offered some great clues as to the ending & current status of three couples. I had no horse in the race, but love a good mystery and am a closeted junkie for reality dating shows.
5. I visited RFL Facebook page and read media interviews given by Ernesto, Ben and Tim promoting show to see if I could share any insight myself
6. I became even more hooked when MissMoore started posting her insights.
7. I started following some of the contestants from Ready for Love on twitter and downloading the RFL AfterBuzz show to listen to while walking my dogs.

And somewhere along the way, I am pretty certain that one of these sources left me with impression that Tim said his relationship with F1 had grown stronger after the finale. Phew! My life sounds a bit pathetic but hope that answers your question.

:WAVEY:

ROFL!! MVMom, too funny! And you just described my dalliance with RFL too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

+29
Brill
lovinlife
jurystillout
Emzzzy
kcooksey