SELECT CONTENT

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:55 pm

As beautiful as the song was, I kept thinking how long has he been writing and practicing this? Were there a few weeks break in filming or was he writing it while still seeing Sara? I don't know. These shows are too messed up. I get that they have to create a false story, but they went to far IMO.

Anyhow, Jenna and Tim look blissfully happy, so glad something good came out of it.

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by noobsleuth Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:21 pm

The show is up on NBC.com http://www.nbc.com/ready-for-love/video/

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:52 pm

MatchMaker wrote:Every single thing about this show is just so WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!! Starting with the whole premise of the show establishing a better track record than the bach/bachette in long term relationships. I guess one can hope for the best regarding Tim and Jenna, Ben and Angela. But I'm not going to hold my breath on the future prospects for these two couples or RFL. Why is it that women like Sara and Allie can see relational stuff so much better than men? Go figure. Maybe I am just WRONG, WRONG, WRONG here and should be apologizing to both Jenna and Angela. Let's just hope that is the case. That I am just so wrong in what I saw. Best wishes to you Tim and Jenna. Ditto Ben and Angela!

Blame the edit ... not the process ...

While we know that Tim & Jenna are together and even happier than on that finale, Ernesto's tweeted that both couples are still together so that means Ben & Angela. Considering that taping ended in mid August ... 10 months have passed so that means RFL actually has beaten Bachelor's track record with many final couples who lasted under six months.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by maighread Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:57 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
MatchMaker wrote:Every single thing about this show is just so WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!! Starting with the whole premise of the show establishing a better track record than the bach/bachette in long term relationships. I guess one can hope for the best regarding Tim and Jenna, Ben and Angela. But I'm not going to hold my breath on the future prospects for these two couples or RFL. Why is it that women like Sara and Allie can see relational stuff so much better than men? Go figure. Maybe I am just WRONG, WRONG, WRONG here and should be apologizing to both Jenna and Angela. Let's just hope that is the case. That I am just so wrong in what I saw. Best wishes to you Tim and Jenna. Ditto Ben and Angela!

While we know that Tim & Jenna are together and even happier than on that finale, Ernesto's tweeted that both couples are still together so that means Ben & Angela. Considering that taping ended in mid August ... 10 months have passed so that means RFL actually has beaten Bachelor's track record with many final couples who lasted under six months.

Exactly. There was a lot we simply were not allowed to see, and the edits were done in such a way that it was obvious that RFL wanted to steer the audience in certain directions, to keep interest (relatively) high.

“The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image. Otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them.” - Thomas Merton
maighread
maighread

Back to top Go down

Post by Beb Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:00 pm

Way to Sleuth Girls! Locked and loaded on Tim Thread #1. Nice!

Beb

Back to top Go down

Post by Beb Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:14 pm

maighread wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

Exactly. There was a lot we simply were not allowed to see, and the edits were done in such a way that it was obvious that RFL wanted to steer the audience in certain directions, to keep interest (relatively) high.

MVMom39forever, Once again, I'm left scratching my head. Please share with us how exactly you came by that bit of information? Not that it's a problem...but there's been so many agendas on this thread...hard to tell what's real and what's not anymore.

Beb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:15 pm

noobsleuth wrote:The show is up on NBC.com http://www.nbc.com/ready-for-love/video/
Sorry, that's last week's episode. Thanks for trying.

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:38 pm

Teddy333 wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:The show is up on NBC.com http://www.nbc.com/ready-for-love/video/
Sorry, that's last week's episode. Thanks for trying.

I can see it scratch It doesn't show up at the top.. maybe this will help (?)

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Nbc10
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:40 pm

The song was more than I imagined, with the choir and band.. the lyrics, all pretty spectacular! There was a moment after he gave her the key, right before he swung her around, that she seemed to snap back into reality. Must have been surreal for her to have him go to such lengths to give her that special moment. I was impressed. Beats all bachelor finale endings!

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:50 pm

Just had a chance to watch and have to say those were some of the most amazing proposals on TV. It's too bad the show didn't keep airing so they could've promoted that episode.

I hope Ben and Angela have worked things out b/c boy did he look smitten when he proposed. And Tim, wow, his proposal to Jenna was beautiful. And you know he must've known for a while to have all those accompaniments join him. I was blown away and am happy to know they're still going strong.

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:55 pm

Even with VPN NBC wont let me watch :( And its not up on Hulu yet! Is there anywhere else I can look?

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:07 pm

I watched through Amazon. Heard itunes has it too.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

+29
Brill
lovinlife
jurystillout
Emzzzy
kcooksey