SELECT CONTENT

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 Empty Re: Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by lovinlife Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:02 am

^^^ I saw the tweets. I didnt believe there were any problems and never read anything. She said she had though
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 Empty Re: Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Brill Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:16 am

They are just fine. She is not going to go with him everytime he travels.
Especially for a one night concert.
People like to start stuff especially if they were not fans of Jenna's, to begin with.
Looks like they have been together all day.

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:06 am

Of course there are going to be stories. Gives the rag mags something to do.

Seriously, I hope there are no problems. They are an adorable couple.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:34 am

AfterBuzz RFL finale
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TdMinXVz-08&list=PL6THzna6gLceHn4I1EYu7a1-Qv2tStK2U

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:03 am

Was that a member here that called in?

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinlife Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:24 am

^^^^That After Buzz show drives me crazy. Dont know why. Just not a fan.
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:07 pm

lovinlife wrote:^^^^That After Buzz show drives me crazy. Dont know why. Just not a fan.

Tracy gave us nothing new so was a bust to me.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:42 pm

happygolucky, I see you finally got a link to the finale. What did you think?
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:13 pm

sweet kiss Litta yes Finale: reaffirmed my beliefs from the start.

(I'm so tired, since I've slept only 2h in the last 2 days, so I might not make much sense ... and cursing at the PC right now, because this is the 2nd time I'm writing this msg)

As I wrote many times, watching RFL was more of an exercise for me, how good am I in "reading" people, because I've been constantly told that I don't have the "sixth" sense. Deep down I think that my intuition has always been serving me well, but often I don't trust first impressions. Firstly, I tend to flunk them when I'm under pressure to prove myself and secondly 'cuz I believe that we all have pros&cons, good&bad, positive&negative sides and that it all depends on who we are relating to/with.
I follow 2 rules:
- Treat the others the way you want to be treated.
- Criticism speaks louder about the person who criticizes than about the person on the critic's receiving end.

So that all laid out, I will discuss only Tim's segment - the one that was worth following, not because of the outcome, but the characters in this story. Tim, Sara and Jenna - amazing people, who anyone could identify with on some level, or at least I have.
I've tried to understand, feel, "read" Tim first, then it was about the girls and their personalities and how well would they fit with Tim's, who I've felt Tim was most infatuated with.

Tim to me is like a male version of Hailey, with an exception, that I like Hailey way more and that her "humor" is more "close to my home". He's an artist, who indeed works with the words (and cords), therefore I keep repeating, you have to look what he does, how he moves, how he relates and addresses certain issues, people and situations, before you follow what he says. The music is his soul, but the actions are his life.
It would be too much for me to search his interviews again, but I've heard them all and once my instinct told me that Jenna is his F1, the description of his girlfriend was clearly speaking about her. What was he looking in a girl, what he found, how are their lives together, what he likes about her.
Of course everything could be associated with Sara too, but a lot of people listening those interviews excluded Jenna "a priori", because they couldn't attributed those qualities to her for whatever reason.

The Austin-home dates showed the difference in Tim's approach and attitude and also different, almost opposite sometimes, personalities of Sara and Jenna. It would be worthless now for me to write what I think of each girl again, since you can read my previous posts and you'll find my answer there.
What I can say is, that Jenna&Tim together were "at home". Immediately, when she walked to his house, with ease, when they "kiss-hugged" (ahahah, you have to write me the proper term for that initial welcome salute), when she entered the house, like a longtime friend, no reservations, no intimidation, no anxiety. Induced by Tim coming out to greet her and opening the front door for her to enter first, excited to show her his "cribs" ... it's this difference in attitude that I've been noticing in Tim throughout this whole show... with Jenna Tim was "the man" in the house, the one who leads, decides, surprises, chooses, observes with less talk, opens the opportunities, shows her new places,... and she is a woman with very young and bright energy. (I think a lot of people would like that to have or to be, if they look without the prejudice.) It has little to do with her age, but more with her assertive, persevering, confident, candid, feisty, curious and solid state of mind and own defined voice.
I could go on about every single moment of the date, or my opinion of what attracted Tim initially to her (I believe he has a soft spot for shorter girls he can lift and be able to protect, not necessarily "the blond look". Most of my taller guy-friends fall for shorter girls, I don't understand the logic, but it's quite statistical) but it's useless, because what matters is that they are together now.
I've also noticed one very interesting and beautiful transformation in Jenna. I don't know how many of you observed her face, but from the first episode, when she introduced herself, to the last final one, when she's on the stage with Tim singing her song, she seems more mature and grown up. There is something in her expression and the eyes that says she's no longer a little girl fresh out of collage.
I loved the end ... the song ... but mostly very genuine, "awkward" look on Jenna's face, speechless and in love.
Oh yeah, you could have read that for some time now (and the scene on the porch, the talk she gave ... I liked the sincerity and the courage to come forward despite the fears)

... as you know me, I prefer to say my thing with a song ... so no PWTs' again, but a romantic one ...

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:03 pm

Happygolucky, great post! High clap

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:41 pm

Thanks for your assessment, happy!...especially because you're so sleep deprived...and you had to type out your response a second time...much appreciated!!! bestbud!

I think your instincts have been pretty spot on during the entire show...of course, since I agreed with you pretty much through the whole season. giggling

I liked all of what you wrote below, but especially what I highlighted.

happygolucky wrote:

The Austin-home dates showed the difference in Tim's approach and attitude and also different, almost opposite sometimes, personalities of Sara and Jenna. It would be worthless now for me to write what I think of each girl again, since you can read my previous posts and you'll find my answer there.
What I can say is, that Jenna&Tim together were "at home". Immediately, when she walked to his house, with ease, when they "kiss-hugged" (ahahah, you have to write me the proper term for that initial welcome salute), when she entered the house, like a longtime friend, no reservations, no intimidation, no anxiety. Induced by Tim coming out to greet her and opening the front door for her to enter first, excited to show her his "cribs" ... it's this difference in attitude that I've been noticing in Tim throughout this whole show... with Jenna Tim was "the man" in the house, the one who leads, decides, surprises, chooses, observes with less talk, opens the opportunities, shows her new places,... and she is a woman with very young and bright energy. (I think a lot of people would like that to have or to be, if they look without the prejudice.) It has little to do with her age, but more with her assertive, persevering, confident, candid, feisty, curious and solid state of mind and own defined voice.
I could go on about every single moment of the date, or my opinion of what attracted Tim initially to her (I believe he has a soft spot for shorter girls he can lift and be able to protect, not necessarily "the blond look". Most of my taller guy-friends fall for shorter girls, I don't understand the logic, but it's quite statistical) but it's useless, because what matters is that they are together now.
I've also noticed one very interesting and beautiful transformation in Jenna. I don't know how many of you observed her face, but from the first episode, when she introduced herself, to the last final one, when she's on the stage with Tim singing her song, she seems more mature and grown up. There is something in her expression and the eyes that says she's no longer a little girl fresh out of collage.
I loved the end ... the song ... but mostly very genuine, "awkward" look on Jenna's face, speechless and in love.
Oh yeah, you could have read that for some time now (and the scene on the porch, the talk she gave ... I liked the sincerity and the courage to come forward despite the fears)

To sum it up, Tim was the pursuer in the relationship (at least from what I saw in the edit). In my mind he wanted it to be Jenna from the start, but he needed to be convinced she was solid and wanting this equally as well. I've said it in other threads, but for me, Jenna displayed the most genuine, vulnerable and moving emotions I've ever seen on reality tv. She laid it on the line with Tim -- she finally fell, knowing she could be crushed. And to be fair, I think she was able to see that Tim was falling too -- so she wasn't allowing herself to fall in any irresponsible way. Nevertheless, it was a risk she took.

Her reactions during the finale song from Tim were beautiful to watch, too.

Thanks again, happy, for sharing your thoughts!

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:53 pm

Great analysis, happygolucky. You are "spot on" about everything. I hope you will join us in watching some of the other reality shows and sharing your insights with us. clapping!
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

+29
Brill
lovinlife
jurystillout
Emzzzy
kcooksey