SELECT CONTENT

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by provenceguy Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:57 pm

noobsleuth wrote:I'm dying to know what happened with ben and how he went from being soo into Allie to proposing to Angela. Can't wait to watch!!! thanks for the spoiler info... I like reading everyone's thoughts :)

Not surprised Donald Trump paid for the ring. Lol

Actually, I think that the payor was Ivanka...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:52 pm

[/quote]

Gee, I hate to give up my "insider sources" but let me tell you exactly what I did to find that bit of information.

1. Instead of focusing on work during the day as I should be, I logged onto www.bachandbachettefans.net for a break.
2. I had loved reading/posting about SeanCat during DWTS but since that ended, I decided that I didn't need to read their every tweet in the fan threads AND I wanted to go into Des' season unspoiled so skipped those threads.
3. I kept scrolling down and saw nothing new with other reality couples who I enjoy keeping up with but did notice that there was some active spoiler threads on here for Ready For Love, a show that I had just started watching and was kinda/sorta interested in.
4. I started to read posts and especially the sleuthing posts from Litta & Noobs & Katiebaby and anyone else who offered some great clues as to the ending & current status of three couples. I had no horse in the race, but love a good mystery and am a closeted junkie for reality dating shows.
5. I visited RFL Facebook page and read media interviews given by Ernesto, Ben and Tim promoting show to see if I could share any insight myself
6. I became even more hooked when MissMoore started posting her insights.
7. I started following some of the contestants from Ready for Love on twitter and downloading the RFL AfterBuzz show to listen to while walking my dogs.

And somewhere along the way, I am pretty certain that one of these sources left me with impression that Tim said his relationship with F1 had grown stronger after the finale. Phew! My life sounds a bit pathetic but hope that answers your question.

:WAVEY:
[/quote]
Thanks for all your hard sluething! I also started reading Angela's blogs. NEVER again will I get so wrapped up in someone else's lives. I hardly recognize myself. Fun while it lasted, but I can't believe how obsessed I became. bowdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:56 pm

Wait-A-Minute wrote:just saw this funny twitter exchange that shandi had. truth is always stranger than fiction!

Cam Brown ‏@JustCamForShort
I'm going to make my own dating show starring @ShandiFinnessey ... spoiler alert she ends up with the producer

Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey
@JustCamForShort OMG you're hilarious! ;)
4:50 PM - 4 Jun 13 · Details
She's a genuine class act. I saw a twitter exchange where someone started sending her hate tweets, she engaged them, they shared some stories, then Shandi wrote something, "Like what are we friends now? Does this mean you'll stop tweeting mean stuff about me"? :yes: rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:00 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:
crazyjaney wrote:Yes. Very classy. Sarcasm intended.

I am SOOOOO glad this show is done with. In Tim's defense, "once burned, twice shy." He's been married once and it did not work out. I don't blame him for not proposing; it is too soon. Why should he be criticized for doing what hundreds of thousands of young couples do today, including my own children, which is to live with their SO and see how it works. You never really know a person until you live with them on a day to day basis. Look at all the proposals we've seen on Bach/ette. And how many of them worked out? JMHO FWIW.
That is my issue with Angela. I DO believe couples should really know each other and also be sexually compatible. But then, Ben is pretty innocent too. He was easy pickings for the ex.. Maybe he and Angela will grow up together. Or we'll have another dating show with them... (and I WON't watch). Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:02 pm

Teddy333 wrote:
Wait-A-Minute wrote:just saw this funny twitter exchange that shandi had. truth is always stranger than fiction!

I'm going to make my own dating show starring @ShandiFinnessey ... spoiler alert she ends up with the producer

She's a genuine class act. I saw a twitter exchange where someone started sending her hate tweets, she engaged them, they shared some stories, then Shandi wrote something, "Like what are we friends now? Does this mean you'll stop tweeting mean stuff about me"? :yes: rotfl

the more i read about her, see her do interviews and how she's handled this situation, the more i like her. i think she has a good career ahead of her though i don't think she cares about that as much as some other people who were on the show. i get the feeling she just loves life and is a really well grounded person.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:04 pm

Wait-A-Minute wrote:
Teddy333 wrote:

the more i read about her, see her do interviews and how she's handled this situation, the more i like her. i think she has a good career ahead of her though i don't think she cares about that as much as some other people who were on the show. i get the feeling she just loves life and is a really well grounded person.
:yes: bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:08 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
Teddy333 wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:The show is up on NBC.com http://www.nbc.com/ready-for-love/video/
Sorry, that's last week's episode. Thanks for trying.

I can see it scratch It doesn't show up at the top.. maybe this will help (?)

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 Nbc10
Thanks, I finally did see it but it barely finished when I had to go do family stuff.. as in live my own life! :Drool:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:20 pm

Spencer81 wrote:That was hard to watch the breakup with Sara,, he took too long to tell her and that gave her hope, so she started talking about their life together. Ughh! I had to shed a couple tears for her. sad
Agreed. Made him seem sneaky. :strings1 :pinkcry:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:01 am

Ben just tweeted that Angela and he are not together but he wishes her "the very best".

Back to top Go down

Post by kcooksey Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:09 am

please tell me that tweet is not true. I want ben and angela together !

kcooksey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:33 am

shandi has another cryptic tweet:

"You have eyes, but you do not see."
11:22 PM - 4 Jun 13

she's obviously quoting the bible (jeremiah 5:21), but the question is, who is she describing. hmmm

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:34 am

kcooksey wrote:please tell me that tweet is not true. I want ben and angela together !

it's true. they are not together. ben said it via twitter in a very plain and simple tweet.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

+29
Brill
lovinlife
jurystillout
Emzzzy
kcooksey