SELECT CONTENT

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by docnash14 Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:41 am

maighread wrote:Didn't one of the contestants (Tarryn, I think?) say there would be a 'tell all' at the end of the last episode? That didn't happen.

I'll check NBC.com later, maybe they'll add it as one the extra clips.

Tarryn corrected herself within the last couple of days and said that she was mistaken and that the tell all had been incorporated into the final episode.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:42 am

It was so beautiful. Oh my gosh.. so worth the watch.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:43 am

Ernesto tweeted last night that this show taped a year ago. He and Shandi are no longer together.

Back to top Go down

Post by maighread Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:46 am

docnash14 wrote:
maighread wrote:Didn't one of the contestants (Tarryn, I think?) say there would be a 'tell all' at the end of the last episode? That didn't happen.

I'll check NBC.com later, maybe they'll add it as one the extra clips.

Tarryn corrected herself within the last couple of days and said that she was mistaken and that the tell all had been incorporated into the final episode.

But this was the final episode, yes? And there was no 'tell all.' That's what I'm saying.

“The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image. Otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them.” - Thomas Merton
maighread
maighread

Back to top Go down

Post by prisyx2 Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:51 am

Teddy333 wrote:Ernesto tweeted last night that this show taped a year ago. He and Shandi are no longer together.

OH thats too bad.

prisyx2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:52 am

iamreal2u wrote:It was so beautiful. Oh my gosh.. so worth the watch.
I agree!

Back to top Go down

Post by Martitka3006 Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:57 am

and know rest of the world have to wait next 5days to see finale :( i can't wait!!!!!

Martitka3006

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:06 am

MY OnDemand crapped out in the middle of Ben and Angela's date! Redfacemad

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:54 am

noobsleuth wrote:MY OnDemand crapped out in the middle of Ben and Angela's date! Redfacemad
Amazon did that with me during the proposal for about 20 sec! I was freaking because I didn't think I'd get to see Tim & Jenna, but it finally continued, whew! Loved Ben's "let's get out of here, I'm so done with this garden" haha! So cool he had a helicopter ready and whisked her back to where they had their first kiss! And then not being able to stop kissing! giggling And then bringing in the family, perfect! Wonder if their still together?

Ernesto...so disappointed, to bad he wasn't ready!

Felt bad for Sara, that had to be hard...but on the other hand so happy for Jenna and Tim!! That song was awesome! Nice to know they are still happy and together. beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnygal Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:16 am

Good morning - thanks for sharing who Ben and Tim chose. I am so excited to watch when I get home this evening!! I do love the sleuthing and yet all that really matters is that the men and women are happy in the end. I do hope that Ben and Angela are stil together and blissfully happy ... just like Tim and Jenna. It's the optimistic romantic in me :cutesmile!:

sunnygal

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMaker Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:46 am

Every single thing about this show is just so WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!! Starting with the whole premise of the show establishing a better track record than the bach/bachette in long term relationships. I guess one can hope for the best regarding Tim and Jenna, Ben and Angela. But I'm not going to hold my breath on the future prospects for these two couples or RFL. Why is it that women like Sara and Allie can see relational stuff so much better than men? Go figure. Maybe I am just WRONG, WRONG, WRONG here and should be apologizing to both Jenna and Angela. Let's just hope that is the case. That I am just so wrong in what I saw. Best wishes to you Tim and Jenna. Ditto Ben and Angela!

MatchMaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:01 pm

That was hard to watch the breakup with Sara,, he took too long to tell her and that gave her hope, so she started talking about their life together. Ughh! I had to shed a couple tears for her. :(
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 9 (Finale) - 6/4 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

+29
Brill
lovinlife
jurystillout
Emzzzy
kcooksey