SELECT CONTENT

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:31 pm

I watched about a half hour of the guys. Kyle said that Kristy didn't move to Austin for her job until after the breakup. He also said that we didn't see part of their date. They stopped taping so they could eat which they never do and then they went to a private room where a band that Kristy likes played for them. He said he couldn't believe they didn't show it.

Stewart seems to be keeping busy with work plus helping a friend get their gym going. He did say that they edited it so that it seemed he was being snarky to Kyle. Apparently they like to joke around a lot and they seem to be really good friends now. Trent kept phoning Kyle which messed up his video so he never talked to him. I think he was saying that Tyra wanted to set up Stewart with someone.

I liked the show more than the ending. I do think there's probably too much pressure to start a relationship and a family at the same time but I'd probably watch it again. Stewart said he didn't think the show would work with a guy as lead so guess we'll see if they do a 2nd season. I wish Kristy well. That's a tough way to go.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:48 am

Welp. Normally I'm super bad at being able to tell where things are going to end up, but I called it this time (I knew she really wanted to be a mother and get pregnant far more than she wanted a relationship, and felt like this show was a bit pointless and off). I know it's annoying when people are like "called it" but I'm almost never right so let me have this one, k? laugh out loud laugh out loud

Kristy's going to do what she was always going to do and just should have done, which is just get pregnant to a donor. Hope the Covid delays don't render it impossible.

My positive, because I don't want to be all negative: I think a lot of the guys on the show were really great and genuine. Shame they couldn't have just transplanted the cast to Clare's season laugh out loud however I'm not sure where Clare stands on wanting kids and that's what all these guys want.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:57 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:11 pm

I read some of the articles that Kristy was interviewed for.  I think in some ways the show (and the ultimate outcome) gave her permission in a way to pursue motherhood on her own.  I think she was prepared to do it on her own, but I see the show as kind of a last-ditch effort to have the "traditional family" that she may have thought she wanted.  She actually said that now is the first time that she isn't worried about dating at all.  She got a job in Austin, but decided that Chicago is a better place for her personally and where she will have more support.  She's bought a house there and will move back in a few weeks and then will start the IVF process again.

I do think that the guys really developed some genuine friendships on the show which are continuing and possibly gained some opportunities (present and future) that they would not have had otherwise. I'm not sure about a season 2. I honestly don't know if the ratings were very good. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:50 pm

I'm sure by doing the show it gave her more financial support to go it on her own. It sure didn't hurt.

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:56 pm

Hi everyone. I watched the season ... didn't mind it but didnt like who she chose. My favorites were Matt the wrestler and Stuart ... at least I think that's what his name was haha anyway, I'm sure you all know this but I was surprised to see Kristy as one of Brad's girls on his first season no wonder she was ok doing this show as it was very much like the Bach. Are there any updates as to what happened after filming ... I've just read the last few posts so I gatherntheyve broken up already.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Buckeye_Fan
beautifulxendings
albean99
timfan
notarose