SELECT CONTENT

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:24 pm

I keep meaning to post this. Kristy has changed jobs from when she filmed the show. She works for Ora Organic which is based in Austin. No idea if she's working there but it seems likely. Just click on the link on her page to learn more about the company.

LinkedIn

To me it seems likely that she picked Kyle so the question is if they’re still together. I’m not surprised that there’s no after show. These type of shows often don’t plus they've done hour episodes all along. I like that Kyle and Stewart are going live. I don’t know that it’s necessarily a bad sign but guess we'll see tomorrow. Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15324

Back to top Go down

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by just me Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:27 am

This is interesting. https://www.thecinemaholic.com/kristy-katzmann-labor-of-love-winner/

From this article it sure seems like in June 2019 she was with Kyle. That was a year ago. I do not think I can get -The Stewart/Kyle duo chat following the final. Can someone be sure and share what they reveal about where she is now and is she pregnant?
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:35 am

Kristy said that she is going to be posting Instagram stories during the show tonight and then doing a Q & A after the West Coast airing on Instagram talking about post-finale info (12 am. Central?). I hope someone is able to watch/listen and recap both hers and Stewart/Kyle's. Thanks! Is that the same time as Stewart/Kyle's duo chat? I am sort of bummed that the show isn't providing some post-finale info.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:41 pm

Anyone watching the show?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:43 pm

I just put it on now. Thanks for the reminder.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:50 pm

She's very pretty. Two great looking guys.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:52 pm

Just watching now. Stewart gets the first date which is a nice day in Chicago starting at the Navy Pier and ending up on a yacht for dinner looking at the beautiful lights of the city. I'd love to do that. We did a daytime tour last year but this would be great! Stewart meets Kristy's mom, dad, sister, and brother-in-law but the big surprise is that his mom and grandmother show up. Before that he was nervous and trying a little too hard with the family. They showed a video of Kristy & Stewart from young until during the show. Kristy's family likes Stewart and I think that his family likes Kristy also. It seems like there's a lot of affection on Kristy's side but not sure about their chemistry.

Kristy's answering questions on her stories but nothing really about tonight at this point.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:01 pm

That was sad goodbye.

Ok I expected a little more when she chose Kyle. That seemed so anti climactic.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:05 pm

I wonder if part of the reason why the show didn't want to do any kind of an update is that they just wanted the show to end as a "success" with her picking Kyle regardless if they actually stay together or not. I am interested in what Kristy, Kyle and Stewart all have to say now.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:10 pm

I'm not sure about the timeline but it looked like Stewart got one afternoon and evening and then another what looked to be afternoon with the families. Kristen had said they had 2 days but I assumed they'd fudge that. Judging by the clothes, I don't think they did.

Kyle's date starts on a Trolley bus. They started at Buckingham Fountain. She said it's iconic but I've never heard of it. Looks like a chilly day and they get cozy on a bench to talk. He tells her he loves her and she had a quick smile. He said he's confident they'll walk out together. They kiss and he carries her back to the bus, still kissing. Their dinner is in a very nice restaurant but there are lots of people there. Stewart won on that part. She asks Kyle if he feels pressure from his family to start a family and he said he did but not now because his brother had 3 kids. He's definitely feeling confident as he's joking about being 4th place in the sperm count and has worked his way up to 1st. Kristy laughed about it so guess it wasn't too much. giggling

Now it's Stewart's time to get cocky. He and Kyle talk briefly the next day and he said he didn't hear Kyle come in. Kyle said he's not going to talk about that. When he left for family time, they show Stewart saying that Kyle's a good guy but he doesn't see him as a threat or see Kristy with him.

I'm not done yet so won't be reading comments until the end.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:12 pm

Stewart and Kyle are doing their Instagram Live tonight at the same time that Kristy is doing her's -- 10 pm. Pacific, 12 am. Central. I wish they weren't doing it at the same time.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:22 pm

Sounds to me like the bromance is stronger than the romance!
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Buckeye_Fan
beautifulxendings
albean99
timfan
notarose