SELECT CONTENT

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:00 pm

The Final 3 is who I expected.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by just me Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:23 am

suzq wrote:The Final 3 is who I expected.

Yes "Suzq", me too. Stewart and Kyle, from what we have seen, seem the best choices IMO. Both appear to be men with gentle natures, are well situated in life and are really ready to start a family-with Kristy. Kyle's mom said that he is a gentle giant. We are also shown that Kristy is more affectionate with Kyle.

Marcus appears to be more interested in game playing- winning! I think he will go home next week after the hometown visits. From all that has been seen and the things I have read about them, I think Kyle will be her ending choice. Sure hoping they show us what happened after the show.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:44 am

I agree. I think Kyle is the "winner". I hope Stewart finds love. They really are showing the competitive side to Marcus.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:50 am

I haven’t watched last night’s episode but that’s who I would have thought would be the f3. I liked Trent but not for Kristy. I found Gary to be on the boring side and not surprised he went home.

Marcus will probably be a good catch but IA that he seems to be competing. I had no idea he was on Survivor so I guess that makes sense. Stewart is a great guy and could be a great choice for Kristy or another lady. It feels like we’ve mostly seen his serious side. Kyle's my favorite for Kristy. He seems to be the most well rounded of the guys and we've seen his romantic and fun side plus it doesn’t hurt that he's tall and cute.

Some of the guys were jerks when they left but Matt was sweet. I actually liked Alan but just didn’t see him as being into Kristy.

Last edited by albean99 on Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:29 am

albean99 wrote:I haven’t watched last night’s episode but that’s who I would have thought would be the f3. I liked Trent but not for Kristy. I found Gary to be on the boring side and not surprised he went home.

Marcus will probably be a good catch but IA that he seems to be competing. I had no idea he was on Survivor so I guess that makes sense. Stewart is a great guy and could be a great choice for Kristy or another lady. It feels like we’ve mostly seen his serious side. Kyle's my favorite for Kristy. He seems to be the most well rounded of the guys and we've seen his romantic and fun side plus it doesn’t hurt that he's tall and cute.

Some the the guys were jerks when they left but Matt was sweet. I actually liked Alan but just didn’t see him as being into Kristy.
 albean99  :yes:

I have found this show to actually have more depth than I expected. We are only shown a small part of what actually happened. Two hours for each episode would have been my preference. I wonder how many espisodes are left?
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:12 pm

Just found my answer to how many episodes left in the show ( just watched the 6th). There will be 2 more.  Next Episode is on July 9th. Sure hoping an update will happen at the end.                      

https://meaww.com/labor-of-love-kyle-klinger-win-fans-kristy-chemistry-good-father-kind-gentleman-stewart

https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2548943/did-labor-of-loves-latest-elimination-give-away-the-father-of-kristys-baby

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/kristy-katzmann-net-worth-how-the-labor-of-love-star-makes-money/
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:38 am

suzq wrote:I agree.  I think Kyle is the "winner".  I hope Stewart finds love.  They really are showing the competitive side to Marcus.

:yes: Same impression. Her interactions with Kyle IMO have the most intimacy. Stewart is great but not her strongest connection. He’s a gem as is Kyle.
To me, at this point, Marcus is coming off as less mature than Kyle and Stewart.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:52 pm

Kyle posts comments on his twitter account as the show is airing- ( I do not know how to bring his quotes over here- or if we are allowed to). Twice he has expressed how hot Kristy looked. First in her red dress, then last episode (6th) in the blue one she wore. He shows a romantic side that I think she was really drawn to. That scene with Kyle, the blindfold and chocolate was- not even come close to- by any other guy there. Of course there was so much more that we were not shown.
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:00 am

I just caught up and loved the baby part. I thought it was funny that the 3 guys were more about cleaning than babies. I don’t think they got that not everything gets done when you have a baby.

I was very annoyed with Marcus and Trent for complaining about Kyle. I was especially unimpressed with Marcus for trying to manipulate Kyle but glad he saw through it.

It seems like she & Kyle are really comfortable together, especially when she could cry while he held her. I also noticed that she jumped up on him when they greeted in Austin and for some reason it felt more authentic than on the Bachelor. Of course I wouldn’t say that if it were Marcus.  giggling

It looks to me like a Kyle and Stewart f2. :fingersarecrossed

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:40 pm

albean99 wrote:I just caught up and loved the baby part. I thought it was funny that the 3 guys were more about cleaning than babies. I don’t think they got that not everything gets done when you have a baby.

I was very annoyed with Marcus and Trent for complaining about Kyle. I was especially unimpressed with Marcus for trying to manipulate Kyle but glad he saw through it.

It seems like she & Kyle are really comfortable together, especially when she could cry while he held her. I also noticed that she jumped up on him when they greeted in Austin and for some reason it felt more authentic than on the Bachelor. Of course I wouldn’t say that if it were Marcus.  giggling

It looks to me like a Kyle and Stewart f2. :fingersarecrossed

I finally got caught up on this show and wow is it a gem! My favorite guy is Stewart, but I think she will pick Kyle.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:58 am

Labor of Love IG posts a lot of Kyle pics.
My fav is also Stewart however Kyle seems like a good catch too. Their personalities differ in that Stewart seems more reserved compared to Kyle but neither are as extroverted as Marcus. I’m looking forward to seeing each in their natural habitat this week. I’d really like it if the guys took her to where they live instead of to where their families live. They are all older and established in their own adult lifestyles. It would make it distinct from Bette. We’ve already had insight into their families with the parent ITMs - which I enjoy.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:52 pm

Found a new video on Kyle. If anyone finds a new one on Stewart please share. I am anxious to find out if she is still with the man she chose in the end.                                                                                https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/who-is-kyle-klinger-meet-kristy-katzmanns-labor-of-love-front-runner/

Last edited by just me on Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Buckeye_Fan
beautifulxendings
albean99
timfan
notarose