SELECT CONTENT

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by just me Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:03 pm

This was an interesting possible spoiler:                                                

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/did-kristy-katzmann-get-pregnant-or-have-a-baby-after-labor-of-love/
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by beautifulxendings Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:15 pm

just me wrote:Found a new video on Kyle. If anyone finds a new one on Stewart please share. I am anxious to find out if she is still with the man she chose in the end.                                                                                https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/who-is-kyle-klinger-meet-kristy-katzmanns-labor-of-love-front-runner/

Oh, thanks for posting. I will say the one thing i dislike about the show is how short episodes are. I don't feel like we get to know Kristy or the guys nearly as well as we do on shows like the Bachelor.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:41 pm

@just me Good catch. I'd say a spoiler for sure. Now the question is who is the father! I have not watched but am enjoying following along here. yes

When she and her sister did a little Q&A in which they answered questions for each other, her sis wrote that Kristy preferred wine to coffee, but that it was “temporarily on hold” with a winking emoji. “Hmm interesting bit you disclosed here,” wrote one intrigued fan.

Then, on June 23, Kristy shared her favorite berry smoothie recipe. “Today I’m sharing my favorite ‘go-to’ smoothie recipe because let’s face it, life gets hectic and your health is important!” she wrote. “For all you mamas and mamas-to-be out there, the right smoothie is a great and delicious way to ensure proper nutrition when you don’t have time (pretty much always) or food is a major turnoff (hello ‘morning sickness’).” She also joked about “getting to keep the cute bassinet” in a photo from one of the Labor of Love episodes.

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/did-kristy-katzmann-get-pregnant-or-have-a-baby-after-labor-of-love/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:19 pm

@beautifulxendings I also would like the episodes to have been longer. Some of these men really seemed to be there because they too wanted to start a family. The first several men that went showed why they needed to go- with their leaving statements or actions. We do not get to see enough of the remaining men though. Maybe the last two episodes will show more since there are now only 3. I believe Marcus will be the next to leave. He is showing too much of his "Survivor" game play. IMO
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:35 pm

Kristy is going to the final 3 men's hometowns tonight on Labor of Love. Kyle, Stewart and Marcus.    
Just 2 episodes left. In all fairness to Marcus I wanted to share this. The way they edit the show does affect how these men are viewed. I expect Marcus to exit after tonight's show but I could be so wrong.                                  
 If Kristy is now pregnant (?) having a doctor for the father would be a good thing, right?                  https://www.cincinnati.com/story/entertainment/television/tv-and-radio/2020/07/07/labor-love-uc-doctor-marcus-lehman-brings-fox-show-cincinnati/5390924002/
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:16 pm

I don’t think Marcus has come across well but we know how BN works so some of it could be editing. I also think that he’s going home tonight.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:41 pm

Sorry to post again but saw this.

Labor of Love F3 interviews

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:33 am

IMO Marcus's 'house mom' was too much for any woman on a home town date. That would scare most women away. I am sure production had a part in that. Kyle still seems to be the one she has the most chemistry with. Stewart's apartment, then home he wanted to buy was the most impressive. He definitely shows sincerity in wanting to start a family.
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:00 pm

So what do you think? Since this was filmed in the early part of 2019; why did they wait till now to show it? I can think of three possible reasons. 1.They needed a fill, in since production was stopped in most shows because of the virus. 2. She picked no one. 3.They waited till she was actually pregnant to show it.
Whatever the reason, I think the few of us that have been watching are in for a surprise. My guess is that she is now pregnant and living with Kyle- not in his apartment though. I know that is a far reaching guess but my romantic side can always hope in the fairytale ending.
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:22 pm

@just me I really liked the show having Kristy visit each guy’s home rather than the home of a parent/parents. The guys are older and seeing what they each have built for themselves at this stage in their life gives insight into what stage they were at before going on the show. Very good move by production.
Marcus - having a housekeeper is fine however he did seem very dependent on her to fill a more traditional female role and didn’t seem to have the ability to take care of his own basic needs. That may not be true but that’s the way it looked. He was the relationship that burned bright quickly then fizzled.
Kyle - lots of physical beginning with the doula activity and I think the edit intentionally has focused on this all season. Him mentioning her never having been married is rare - and making it sound like a good thing - was a wee red flag. Why was that even said as if it was important? Agree they have lots of physical chemistry. His relationship with Kristy has been steady, fun, and he has shown he can be emotionally supportive.
Stewart - IMO is the best communicator. The house viewing was a great way to talk about what each would want for a family plus his friend having experienced freezing her own eggs likely means he has insight into the realness of fertility at Kristy’s age. The guy friend is Stewart’s business partner (checked this via his IG) so Stewart really covered the bases in giving Kristy a glimpse into his life. His relationship with Kristy is a slow burn type. She meantions they are both alphas which could be a plus in that they could challenge each other in a positive way but also means both need to be able to compromise.

IMO Kyle and Stewart each have good things to offer. It all depends on who Kristy can see a parenting or long term future with. Looking forward to how each fit into her Chicago life at the time of filming. I could see her choosing either man.

Good question about why production waited so long to air the show. So much focus in each epi on her being ready to try to start a family as soon as possible.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:43 pm

She may want to start a family as soon as possible, but doesn't mean that she could. Mother nature does what she wants.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:05 pm

Sprite wrote:She may want to start a family as soon as possible, but doesn't mean that she could. Mother nature does what she wants.

So true! One of the things I’ve enjoyed about the show is that IMO it’s a realistic storyline. There are many women in their mid-30’s and older who desire birthing a child but don’t yet have a partner or have to consider fertility from many angles. A woman at any age can have fertility issues however at 41 the issue has more gravity and a couple (if there is one) has to seriously consider a potential family with only 1 child or adoption as an alternative. There is also the choice to be a single parent which may not have been a consideration at a younger age.
Mother Nature, and science, guarantee nothing.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Buckeye_Fan
beautifulxendings
albean99
timfan
notarose