SELECT CONTENT

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:47 am

I like Kyle and think they have a lot of chemistry but it’s hard not to think that Stewart has everything. If you think in Bachelor terms that could mean that Kyle's her pick. He said that his date was actually the last one so not the first and they really emphasized his small apartment. There were no red flags with Stewart in the edit plus they put his date last. To me this seems like Kyle’s getting the f1 edit. A lot of people really like Stewart so there could be a lot of upset fans if that happens. I like him a lot too.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:14 pm

I now think Marcus was a plant. He started out as a strong front-runner, and then gradually imploded. His "house mother" is probably a paid assistant. It made no sense at all that he'd be working with her on hemming his pants while Kristy was around, instead of waiting until she was gone.

And who cares about Kyle's bachelor pad? Why should he pay extra for a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment if he doesn't need it? It looks like it wouldn't take much effort for him to move when it becomes necessary. At least he doesn't have a twin bed. OTOH, my husband had a twin bed when I met him, but it had no affect on his being ready to get married and start a family. Anyway, I think production felt like they had to come up with SOMETHING negative for Kristy to worry about with Kyle. It's OK that Stewart has a 1-bedroom place because he looked at a house that is for sale with Kristy. If only Kyle did that instead of going to a new age lamaze class.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:35 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:I now think Marcus was a plant.  He started out as a strong front-runner, and then gradually imploded.  His "house mother" is probably a paid assistant.  It made no sense at all that he'd be working with her on hemming his pants while Kristy was around, instead of waiting until she was gone.

And who cares about Kyle's bachelor pad?  Why should he pay extra for a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment if he doesn't need it?  It looks like it wouldn't take much effort for him to move when it becomes necessary.  At least he doesn't have a twin bed.  OTOH, my husband had a twin bed when I met him, but it had no affect on his being ready to get married and start a family.  Anyway, I think production felt like they had to come up with SOMETHING negative for Kristy to worry about with Kyle.  It's OK that Stewart has a 1-bedroom place because he looked at a house that is for sale with Kristy.  If only Kyle did that instead of going to a new age lamaze class.

Kyle did an IG LIVE yesterday. He said his apartment from the show was in a hipster type area and that before going on the show he had planned to move. He now has moved and his new place (another 1 bdrm) is in the downtown area.
An interesting fun fact he shared: he is 6’8”; Stewart is 6’6”
The live is saved on his IGTV. He answered a lot of questions about the show.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:09 am

notarose wrote:
Buckeye_Fan wrote:I now think Marcus was a plant.  He started out as a strong front-runner, and then gradually imploded.  His "house mother" is probably a paid assistant.  It made no sense at all that he'd be working with her on hemming his pants while Kristy was around, instead of waiting until she was gone.

And who cares about Kyle's bachelor pad?  Why should he pay extra for a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment if he doesn't need it?  It looks like it wouldn't take much effort for him to move when it becomes necessary.  At least he doesn't have a twin bed.  OTOH, my husband had a twin bed when I met him, but it had no affect on his being ready to get married and start a family.  Anyway, I think production felt like they had to come up with SOMETHING negative for Kristy to worry about with Kyle.  It's OK that Stewart has a 1-bedroom place because he looked at a house that is for sale with Kristy.  If only Kyle did that instead of going to a new age lamaze class.

Kyle did an IG LIVE yesterday. He said his apartment from the show was in a hipster type area and that before going on the show he had planned to move. He now has moved and his new place (another 1 bdrm) is in the downtown area.
An interesting fun fact he shared: he is 6’8”; Stewart is 6’6”
The live is saved on his IGTV. He answered a lot of questions about the show.

The very first thing that was shared about Kyle on the first episode is that he's 6'8" (same height as my husband). It cracked me up because it sounded like that was the most important thing to share about him! I did notice this past week that Stewart looked like he was almost as tall. And Marcus didn't exactly look puny next to them. I'm guessing he's about 6'3" - 6'4".

But since Kyle is in another 1 bedroom apartment, it doesn't sound like he and Kristy are together now.
'

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:37 pm

@Buckeye_Fan  What you said here, " since Kyle is in another 1 bedroom apartment, it doesn't sound like he and Kristy are together now", this also made me start wondering. She sure did not like that small apartment and getting another 1 bedroom apartment does not sound like he had her in mind with the decision. Stewart on the other hand had a great plan for a future home. I loved the waterfall! Yet Kyle has the most chemistry- for sure. This has been an interesting show to me but I agree with others that the episodes are way too short. The final episode this week I am hoping includes an update on Kristy. Since Kyle has been active on instagram informing on extra details - maybe he will add updates. Maybe he is active because he is the one she chose even with his small apartment?
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:13 pm

just me wrote:@Buckeye_Fan  What you said here, " since Kyle is in another 1 bedroom apartment, it doesn't sound like he and Kristy are together now", this also made me start wondering. She sure did not like that small apartment and getting another 1 bedroom apartment does not sound like he had her in mind with the decision. Stewart on the other hand had a great plan for a future home. I loved the waterfall! Yet Kyle has the most chemistry- for sure. This has been an interesting show to me but I agree with others that the episodes are way too short. The final episode this week I am hoping includes an update on Kristy. Since Kyle has been active on instagram informing on extra details - maybe he will add updates. Maybe he is active because he is the one she chose even with his small apartment?

I see it a bit differently. IMO it was the area of the city Kyle lived in at the time that gave Kristy the impression that he had been living a certain type of lifestyle. Both of the guys have 1 bedroom apartments. Marcus having a house didn’t save him.
Also, IMO Stewart taking Kristy to a home in the burbs was more about opening up a conversation about future lifestyle wants than it was about the particular house.
Physical chemistry certainly appears greater with Kyle - more advanced than with Stewart. Could be edit but Kyle not knowing she was married before makes me think not as much important talk, at that point, had been happening with Kristy and Kyle. In the reverse, Stewart and Kristy are edited to show many convos on important topics so that is where their relationship is more advanced. It’s an edited show so it might be that Kyle got the physical connection storyline and Stewart got the mental connection storyline. It’s not, however, the Bachelorette, so how the Bach franchise does things might not apply. no idea
Both Kyle and Stewart have been recapping each epi on IG and both have said they will do a recap of the final epi.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:21 pm

I do think that she picked Kyle. I am honestly more interested to know if they are still together now and if she is pregnant or will be soon. This was filmed in early 2019 (1 1/2 years ago), so a lot can change in that time period. It definitely seems like Kristy has moved from Chicago since then.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:05 pm

'notarose' - I think you could probably be right. You pointed out several things that I did not realize.      You commented: "IMO it was the area of the city Kyle lived in at the time that gave Kristy the impression that he had been living a certain type of lifestyle. Both of the guys have 1 bedroom apartments. Marcus having a house didn’t save him.
Both Kyle and Stewart have been recapping each epi on IG and both have said they will do a recap of the final episode."                        
(Thank you.)
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:19 am

Kyle had mentioned that he didn't have as many options on what to do because his date was last. I wonder if he wanted to do something like what Stewart did?

I do think that Kristy will pick Kyle but she really can't go wrong now that Marcus is gone. Both are great guys from what I can tell.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:42 am

I have not been watching, but following along here so excuse my question if it's been revealed.

Since this was filmed so long ago, wouldn't it be possible that if she chose someone they would not be able to be together until the season ends airing, and therefore those that are still in 1 bedroom apartments doesn't necessarily mean anything? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have not been watching, but following along here so excuse my question if it's been revealed.

Since this was filmed so long ago, wouldn't it be possible that if she chose someone they would not be able to be together until the season ends airing, and therefore those that are still in 1 bedroom apartments doesn't necessarily mean anything? TYIA

:yes: possible. For example, it could be a rental to be temporarily close to work with a plan to relocate once the outcome of the show is known.
The time factor is very curious. I think the show ended filming in Feb/19. That’s a long time to be in a covert relationship. Bach couples have said it’s difficult to not see each other regularly between filming/airing but they are only hidden for several months - not almost a year & 1/2.
Kristy wouldn’t have known either of her final 2 well before filming ended so, if she picked someone, I’m interested in learning what happened post-show and why the show aired now instead of sooner.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:07 pm

@notarose Thanks!

I looked around for an explanation when we first started this thread as to the delay in airing, but didn't find a reason.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Buckeye_Fan
beautifulxendings
albean99
timfan
notarose