SELECT CONTENT

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Sat May 30, 2020 1:32 am

I'm counting on some of you for posting updates cause no way will I bother watching this! and if a doctor does win.. oh my laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 8367-910 Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 I_got_13 Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by just me Sat May 30, 2020 11:35 am

Bobette wrote:
just me wrote:https://heavy.com/entertainment/2020/05/labor-of-love-winner-final-4-spoilers/                                                                                                                          
This is an article speculating on the final four. It is interesting because it reveals a little more on these 4 guys. I am thinking she is not now with anyone but sure hope I am wrong.

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Hx1pQ6Y

Source

If she does pick Marcus I would just like to point out that I called it from ep 1. laugh out loud  The rest of that final four looks like Producers Picks to satisfy various agendas IMO - I don't think she's into any of the other three.

That said, I can't imagine a DOCTOR would be stupid enough to actually commit his genetic material to this process, so I wouldn't be surprised if he backed out before the deed was done and she ended up single.  

Although... the massive delay between filming and airing would allow time for Kristy to come trotting out with a preggo belly (or newborn) at a live reunion episode so maybe they're going for a mic-drop final episode.

From my understanding she is also looking for a husband in this and wants to start a family with him right away. Am I understanding this wrong? Matthew seems the most anxious for children- IMO- so far and very protective. There is something about Marcus - who is IMO obviously her first choice so far- that does not seem real. I am wondering why Alan the protective poet and writer would not be a good choice. I think I get into these shows way to much and end up wishing I did not watch. Hope this is not the case again.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat May 30, 2020 6:51 pm

just me wrote:
Bobette wrote:
just me wrote:https://heavy.com/entertainment/2020/05/labor-of-love-winner-final-4-spoilers/                                                                                                                          
This is an article speculating on the final four. It is interesting because it reveals a little more on these 4 guys. I am thinking she is not now with anyone but sure hope I am wrong.

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Hx1pQ6Y

Source

If she does pick Marcus I would just like to point out that I called it from ep 1. laugh out loud  The rest of that final four looks like Producers Picks to satisfy various agendas IMO - I don't think she's into any of the other three.

That said, I can't imagine a DOCTOR would be stupid enough to actually commit his genetic material to this process, so I wouldn't be surprised if he backed out before the deed was done and she ended up single.  

Although... the massive delay between filming and airing would allow time for Kristy to come trotting out with a preggo belly (or newborn) at a live reunion episode so maybe they're going for a mic-drop final episode.

From my understanding she is also looking for a husband in this and wants to start a family with him right away. Am I understanding this wrong? Matthew seems the most anxious for children- IMO- so far and very protective. There is something about Marcus - who is IMO obviously her first choice so far- that does not seem real. I am wondering why Alan the protective poet and writer would not be a good choice. I think I get into these shows way to much and end up wishing I did not watch. Hope this is not the case again.

Kind of? I feel like the baby is the #1.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat May 30, 2020 9:44 pm

The baby is #1, but I really think that even if she is prepared to be a single mom if she has to be -- I don't think that is her preference.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sun May 31, 2020 3:30 pm

suzq wrote:The baby is #1, but I really think that even if she is prepared to be a single mom if she has to be -- I don't think that is her preference.
                                                                             I agree. She appears to also want the father with her for raising her baby. If it was not so, she could try to have a baby on her own with the eggs she already has stored. The focus of the show is that these are men wanting to be fathers- now- not years from now- like her. I do not remember Kristy on the Bachelor or whose Season she was on. Was she one of the final women?
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:08 pm

just me wrote:
suzq wrote:The baby is #1, but I really think that even if she is prepared to be a single mom if she has to be -- I don't think that is her preference.
                                                                             I agree. She appears to also want the father with her for raising her baby. If it was not so, she could try to have a baby on her own with the eggs she already has stored. The focus of the show is that these are men wanting to be fathers- now- not years from now- like her. I do not remember Kristy on the Bachelor or whose Season she was on. Was she one of the final women?

I had to look it up
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelor_(season_11)
Brad W 1.0
I didn’t watch that season so have no prior impression of her. I noticed her profession was listed as acupuncturist that season.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:18 pm

I watched last week and will probably again tonight. I do not have a good feeling about how this will end but still watching. Last week (June 4) she let go of 3 more guys. Two of them sure showed why they should be let go. (Angelo): he told the private cams-as he  left, “Kristy is a 4 at best. I usually hang around with tens and twelves. She wouldn’t have worked with my family". Wow! Imagine living with that ego & temperment.        
 (Jason) literally urinated outside on the bushes when leaving- leaving a mark?  Kristy saw it, and said “I made the right decision to get rid of him. That’s all I have to say.” (Walker)- the funeral director. She liked him and enjoyed their date but he travels alot- emphasis 'alot' and she could not see raising their children in a funeral home.  Well that was how it went last week. I am wondering about those left. IMO one will definitely leave tonight because of his temper- don't remember his name- did notice he has a quick to anger issue.

http://ontheflix.com/2020/06/04/labor-of-love-june-4-2020-eliminated-jason-walker-and-angelo-recap/ Anyone else watching?
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:16 pm

@just me thanks for the updates!! yes

@notarose thanks for the wiki. I watched his season but couldn't remember her at all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:11 pm

just me wrote:I watched last week and will probably again tonight. I do not have a good feeling about how this will end but still watching. Last week (June 4) she let go of 3 more guys. Two of them sure showed why they should be let go. (Angelo): he told the private cams-as he  left, “Kristy is a 4 at best. I usually hang around with tens and twelves. She wouldn’t have worked with my family". Wow! Imagine living with that ego & temperment.        
 (Jason) literally urinated outside on the bushes when leaving- leaving a mark?  Kristy saw it, and said “I made the right decision to get rid of him. That’s all I have to say.” (Walker)- the funeral director. She liked him and enjoyed their date but he travels alot- emphasis 'alot' and she could not see raising their children in a funeral home.  Well that was how it went last week. I am wondering about those left. IMO one will definitely leave tonight because of his temper- don't remember his name- did notice he has a quick to anger issue.

http://ontheflix.com/2020/06/04/labor-of-love-june-4-2020-eliminated-jason-walker-and-angelo-recap/ Anyone else watching?

I’ve watched. Kristy gives solid specific reasons for letting guys go and the edit backs her up by showing where her information comes from. Having a female host with a female lead is an interesting dynamic that I like.
The dates are so-so. The children’s party date fell short for me because they didn’t get much alone time to talk after the kids left.
I liked that she said if she was in her 20’s she might have chased a guy but now on her 40’s she wants a guy who shows he’s interested.
Mixed review from me. I’ll watch the next epi.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:07 pm

This was filmed in early 2019. So I am hoping at the end that they have an update. I have seen two spoilers- one suggesting Marcus could be the last man and another Kyle. I am just hoping there is someone. https://heavy.com/entertainment/2020/05/labor-of-love-winner-final-4-spoilers/                                                    
https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/labor-of-love-spoilers-heres-who-kristy-katzmann-picks-as-her-winner/
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:46 pm

This Thursday Kristy sent 2 more men home. They were actually 2 that I thought would be in the final 4. I was so wrong! The romantic writer and poet (Alan) - who is also very handsome IMO-was sent home. He gets picked for a date, then on the date -"He refers to the other contestants as his “band of brothers” and talks about them so much that Kristy has to remind him that this is his one chance to make a solo impression on her. Then " Alan skips going back to her place for a nightcap (when she asks him to ) because he says it might make the other guys feel bad- That pretty much seals it". He did make a kind exit and at least has friendship with some of the guys there. Did not understand that one at all. I thought the whole point of the show was to get to know her- not the other men there. Disappointing- oh well- I expect to much of reality TV.

The other to go was Matt- the former wrestler and former teacher- think he is now a professional wrestling commentator - (from Wikipedia) . He came on strong in the beginning but seemed different this episode ( of course we only see bits and pieces). He made it clear that " he wants his wife and extended family to raise his children — implying that he doesn’t want the mother of his kids to have a full-time job — he might as well pack his suitcase and take off right then." Kristy makes it clear she wants to continue working. He also makes a kind exit.        
    "Kyle brings her upstairs, blindfolds her and feeds her chocolate".  ( My opinion- romantic move but where did he get the blindfold and all kinds of chocolate from- since he is confined in a house?) Oh well, at least it had the appearance of romance -( that I would have expected from Alan!)                           Her one other actual date was with Gary. There was a lot of children brought in for a party and the children seemed to have fun. That is all I have to say about that.                                  Next week I will still be watching. I see that maybe 2 others are also.

Last edited by just me on Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:22 pm

Well, if Kristy picks Kyle that is interesting. Both of their initials are KK. I thought that Marcus would be a definite frontrunner like the first article, but I don't know. I thought that the ITM's he did on last week's episode -- they made him seem pretty competitive and "wanting to win". That didn't seem like a "winner's edit" to me. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Buckeye_Fan
beautifulxendings
albean99
timfan
notarose