SELECT CONTENT

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by just me Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That was sad goodbye.

Ok I expected a little more when she chose Kyle. That seemed so anti climactic.
I agree. The episodes were way too short!
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:38 pm

There’s a People article update. I won’t post it because it might spoil it for people in a different time zone.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:42 pm

Family time is in the house (Stewart's started in the patio) and Kyle sees his mom, stepdad, and brother are there just as they were greeting everyone. Kristy's dad steals him away and asks him how he'll support Kristy and their family. He has no trouble assuring him that it's not an issue. Kristy tells her sister that Kyle always seemed to be the one of the guys lifting her up when she needed it. She also talks to Kyle and he told her what he pictures family life to be like in the future. I think both families were happy if they end up together.

She tells Stewart that she felt like they were ticking off all the boxes but it wasn't enough and she felt like she's falling in love with Kyle. She said she wanted it to be him but she has to trust what she feels. I feel for Stewart. He wasn't expecting this. He cries after she leaves.  Upset She did say that they were missing that chemistry.

The ending was really quick and briefly showed them talking to her doctor. No update but there's one at People.

People.com

I probably won't stay up to see the guys because it's at midnight central but might watch a little.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:27 am

I haven't watched this show and have no plans to, but it was interesting following along here.

Fertility treatments and all that goes with it pretty expensive and unfortunately not always successful. Would she be open to adoption if this doesn't work?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:57 am

Why can’t the bachelorette get quality older guys like this? I hope Claire at least has a few. I honestly feet that Stewart and Kyle were morE real than Kristy was. I hope for the best for all of them. Haven’t felt that for a Bachelor or Bachelorette for a long time.
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:08 am

Kristy just posted on Instagram that she is currently single if someone wants to bring it over. I am watching Stewart and Kyle right now. Their bromance is real.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:08 am

barbell wrote:Why can’t the bachelorette get quality older guys like this? I hope Claire at least has a few. I honestly feet that Stewart and Kyle were morE real than Kristy was. I hope for the best for all of them. Haven’t felt that for a Bachelor or Bachelorette for a long time.

I agree with this.  Call me cynical but I think it's possible she only did the show to raise the money to pay for fertility treatment, or a surrogate.  I very much got the impression she was prepared/expecting to do it on her own, no matter who she chose.  JMO

ETA:  @suzq  Just saw your post and it confirms my suspicion IMO.  :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:41 am

Kristy has a link in her IG bio for the people article, but also interviews she had with Men's Health, and TV Insider, too. There are other guys on the show that were in the chat and Tyra Banks was, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:38 am

I do believe that Kristy wanted to find love. She's at the point in her life that she doesn't have time to waste if she wants to be a mom. If she made some money off the show and/or got some discounts on her fertility treatments by advertising on the show for the place she is doing the IVF process through (which is in Chicago) -- I don't have a problem with it. It's expensive. It also sounds like she is planning to move back to Chicago -- does that mean she's giving up her job in Austin? Some of the cast members are talking about a Season 2 with one of the guys being the lead. Are the ratings even good enough for that? JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:41 pm

barbell wrote:Why can’t the bachelorette get quality older guys like this? I hope Claire at least has a few. I honestly feet that Stewart and Kyle were morE real than Kristy was. I hope for the best for all of them. Haven’t felt that for a Bachelor or Bachelorette for a long time.

Casting did a good job. A few of the guys have said they were scouted from dating apps which makes sense because the show was a first. I wonder if the Bette will start recruiting this way.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:53 pm

It seems like several of the guys are still good friends according to Kyle and Stewart. Yes, I think a couple of them would probably love to be the lead for a season 2 of this show. I am happy that they are all able to move forward in their lives. There are some guys in the cast who have been dating -- a couple of them with serious girlfriends. Kyle and Stewart both talked about how there wasn't a lot of time to really get to know Kristy on the show. Kyle hasn't started dating yet. I enjoyed this show -- just not sure how easy it is to find a real-life compatible life long partner to have a family with when you have such a limited time interaction during this process. All IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:13 pm

suzq wrote:It seems like several of the guys are still good friends according to Kyle and Stewart.  Yes, I think a couple of them would probably love to be the lead for a season 2 of this show.  I am happy that they are all able to move forward in their lives.  There are some guys in the cast who have been dating -- a couple of them with serious girlfriends.  Kyle and Stewart both talked about how there wasn't a lot of time to really get to know Kristy on the show.  Kyle hasn't started dating yet.  I enjoyed this show -- just not sure how easy it is to find a real-life compatible life long partner to have a family with when you have such a limited time interaction during this process.  All IMO.

Her interview in People makes it appear that she started the IVF process within 6 months of dating Kyle. Not only would they have barely known each other while filming, IMO 6 months of dating with some of that being long distance is quick to add the emotional pressure of IVF. Of course it could work for some people but IMO most couples would need a good balance of wanting to parent yet also wanting to develop a couples foundation.
I enjoyed watching and found it thought provoking but am not keen for Season 2.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Buckeye_Fan
beautifulxendings
albean99
timfan
notarose